Zev AR15 Billet Rifle 556 Nato 16" Barrel AR15-BIL556-16B
No reviews have been written for this product.
ZVT BILLET RFL 5.56 16B 30RD
5.56 NATO, Semi-Automatic, 30+1, Black, No Sights, Magpul, 16, 32.5
ZEV Technologies Billet Rifles are born of innovative design, the highest quality materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, and rigid standards for impeccable quality and finish work. Using best-in-class components each rifle is assembled and tested in-house by expert gunsmiths resulting in a light weight, versatile, and high performance firearm.
- Billet Upper and Lower receivers are precision-machined from 7075- T651 aluminum for strength and light weight, complete with an integral trigger guard, flared magwell, and finished in true black type III class 2 hard coat anodize
- ZEV Wedge Lock hand guard provides a full length continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system for maximum user customization and control, integrated anti-rotation pin ensures a consistent and continuous top-rail with the upper receiver
- ZEV Slide Lock charging handle permits ambidextrous manipulation with an extended and textured latch for superior grip and ergonomics
- ZEV custom 416R fluted match barrel with bronze PVD coating, chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist and mid-length gas system. Capable of consistent sub-MOA accuracy with high quality factory ammunition.
- ZEV exclusive sniper grey flat face AR Gold trigger from ATC features a 2.5lb pull with a short reset and clean break that is second to none
- Ambidextrous operating controls for the safety selector, bolt release, and magazine release
- SureFire WARCOMP closed tine flash hider to aid in recoil management and muzzle flash reduction. Serves as a mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM fast attach suppressors.
- H3 carbine buffer increases dwell time and reduces port-pressure to ensure reliable extraction and a smooth recoil impulse
- Mil-spec carbine buffer tube provides six buttstock adjustment positions for user customization and comfort
- Mil-spec staked castle nut with Magpul ASAP QD endplate with integral ambidextrous QD sling attachment point
- Completed with Magpul furniture and one PMAG magazine
Made In United States of America