Tikka T3x Lite 7mm Rem Mag Left Hand 24" Stainless Steel Barrel JRTXB470
This Tikka T3x Lite is chambered in .7mm Rem Mag, has a 24.3 inch barrel and is set up in a left hand configuration. The Lite model features a black synthetic stock, Stainless steel barrel and receiver, detachable magazine with a 3 round capacity and it only weighs 7lbs.
The Tikka T3x is the next generation of the renowned T3 rifle. These new T3x rifles are built to the same standards that so many have come to rely on from the original T3, and continue to boast a hammer forged barrel, sturdy stocks, and smooth bolt actions. They still offer a 3-shot sub-MOA accuracy guarantee right out of the box, and will continue to represent the great value of the Tikka rifle line. Some new features that set the T3x apart from its older brother include the following:
- Modular synthetic stock allows the pistol grip to be changed out for a more personalized and comfortable fit
- Improved asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that will better accommodate grip in any condition
- Upgraded recoil pad to mitigate felt recoil
- Foam insert to lessen noise that is produced from the stock (not available in models with adjustable cheek piece)
- Redesigned ejection port that creates easier single feeding through the ejection port
- Improved rail attachment via an extra screw placement on top of the receiver for sturdier rail placement
- A robust metallic bolt shroud to cover and shield the rear of the bolt body and firing pin
- Steel recoil lug to decrease deformation even in larger calibers compared the aluminum ones in use in T3 rifles
Tikka has always been considered one of the best options when considering a rifle, and the T3x continues and enhances this legacy.
- Caliber:7MM Rem Mag
- Weight:7 lbs.
- Rifle Overall Length:44.5"
- Trigger:standard trigger
- Rifle Barrel Length:24.3"
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:9.5"
- Rifle Stock:synthetic
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:7mm Rem Mag
- HandednessLeft Hand
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeRifles