FN America FNX-45 45 ACP 15 Round Capacity Double Action 66960
No reviews have been written for this product.
The FNX™-45 is the result of years of innovative product development and advanced engineering techniques. Modeled after the FNP™-45 service pistol introduced in 2007 under the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX™-45 is a double-action/single-action hammer-driven pistol with highly enhanced ergonomics. Its manual safety/decocking levers, slide stop lever, and magazine release are all fully ambidextrous for ease of operation with either hand and from any firing position. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel. The FNX™-45’s checkered polymer frame has multiple interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets. A MIL-STD-1913 mounting rail on the underside accepts tactical lights and lasers.
- Two 15-round or 10-round magazines
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- Lockable fitted hard case
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Operation: Double-action/Single-action
- Magazine: 10 or 15 Rd.
- Weight: 33.2 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4.5″
- Overall Length: 7.4″
- Twist Rate: 1:16" RH
- Height: 6.3"
- Width: 1.58"
- Trigger Pull: 8.8 - 12.1 lb. or 3.96 - 5.06 lb.
- Sight Radius: 6.4"
FNX 45 Primary Features:
- Fixed 3-dot sights (standard)
- Fixed 3-dot night sights available
- Flat Dark Earth or black frame color available
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Matte black finish
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop lever, and magazine release
- Polished nickel coated steel body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer base pad
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Black|
|FRAME PER MATERIAL||Polymer|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||66960|
|TYPE||Semi Auto Handguns|