Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pistol 556 Nato Milspec+ Brown 02-128-18052
Daniel Defense 02-128-18052 0212818052:
• MIL-SPEC+ Cerakote finish
• Pinned low-profile gas block
• M16 profile BCG
• MIL-SPEC heavy phosphate coated chrome-lined barrel Gov't. profile
• DD Flash Suppressor
• MFR 9.0 M-LOK rail hanguard
• AR Pistol Receiver Extension
• SB-Tactical SOB pistol stabilizing brace
• 30-round mag
• 1:7 Twist
• OAL: 28.625"
• Wt.(lb): 5.44
AR Pistol Common FEATURES
• Direct Impingement Gas System
• MIL-SPEC 7075-T6 aluminum receivers
• Optics-ready flat-top upper with indexing marks & polished M4 feed ramps
• Enhanced flared magwell
• High-Pressure Tested (hpt) MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) & chrome-lined Bolt Carrier Group (bcg)
• Salt Bath Nitride treated cold hammer-forged Chrome Moly Vanadium steel alloy barrel
• Salt Bath Nitride treated 17-4 PH stainless steel muzzle device
• Bolt-Up System clamps rail directly to receiver with (4) Grade 8 Mil-spec fasteners
• Aircraft-grade aluminum free-float rail system with full-length Picatinny top rail
• DD Pistol Grip with Soft Touch Overmolding ergonomic wrist angle & integral oversized trigger guard
• Full-latch Impact plastic case
• Made in the USA
|Caliber/Gauge||.223 / 5.56|
|Mfg. Part Number||02-128-18052|
My 2nd Daniel Defense 5.56 rifle, I absolutely Love this DDM4V7 Pistol. GunPrime has amazing prices and fast shipping that made the experience even that much better! I definitely recommend GunPrime and this pistol.
The DDM4 V7 pistol is awesome and amazing. Love everything about it. What is just as amazing is Gunprime's customer service and lightning fast shipping. I will definitely buy from Gunprime again. 5 stars to Daniel Defense.
5 stars to Gunprime.
Write your own review