Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm Threaded 15 Round Capacity 13111
The latest addition to the M&P9 M2.0 Compact pistol offering features a 4.625” threaded barrel and suppressor height white dot sights.
With two versions available, 13111 with a standard 15RD 9MM magazine and 13112 with a low-cap 10RD 9MM magazine, the M&P9 M2.0 Compact pistol with Threaded Barrel includes the full array of M&P M2.0 enhancements.
The M&P9 M2.0 Compact with Threaded Barrel pistol ships with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with M2.0 full-size magazines.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Model M&P®9 M2.0™ Compact Threaded Barrel 15 Round
Caliber 9mm Luger
Safety No Thumb Safety
Front Sight Suppressor Height White Dot
Rear Sight Suppressor Height White Dot
Action Striker Fire
Barrel Material Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Frame Material Polymer
Barrel Length 4.625 (11.75 cm)
Weight 27.4 oz.