Ruger No. 1A 50th Anniversary Single Shot 308 Win 21308
No reviews have been written for this product.
- Strong, simple, compact falling-block breech mechanism with artillery-style breechblock and under-lever is ideally suited to today's powerful cartridges.
- Sliding tang safety provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Robust and sturdy, sculptured receiver forms a rigid support for barrel, stock and sliding breech block.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel quarter rib, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings (included, Varminter model features scope mounting blocks).
- Ejector mechanism provides maximum leverage at the point where the ejector engages the cartridge case and can be adjusted to provide extraction only.
- Also features a sporting-style recoil pad, grip cap and sling swivel studs.
- Stock: High-Grade American Walnut
- Sights: Blade
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Capacity: 1
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Overall Length: 38.50"
- Length of Pull: 13.50"
- Grooves: 5
Categories: Single Shot Rifles
Model: No. 1A 50th Anniversary
Vendor: Approved FFL Dealer