Barrett REC10 Carbine 308 Win FDE 16" Barrel 16926
No reviews have been written for this product.
The REC10 family of rifles is the result of years of extensive engineering and exhaustive testing. Every component of the REC10 is specifically designed to guarantee the reliability, durability, and accuracy customers expect from the Barrett name; no corners cut, no detail overlooked.
REC10 CARBINE FEATURES
Barrett's REC10 Carbine rifle features an ambidextrous bolt release, mag catch and safety. Its chrome moly vanadium barrel is button rifled with a chorme bore and flash hider. The REC10 utilizes a Magpul MOE-SL buttstock, Magpul MBUS sights, ALG Defense QMS trigger group, and a BRS M-Lok handguard. It comes with a Barrett branded soft case. This model has a flat dark earth cerakote finish.
REC10 CARBINE SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: Barrett
- Category: Tactical Rifles
- Caliber: 308 Win
- Model: REC10
- Series: Carbine
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Sights: Magpul MBUS Front & Rear
- Capacity: 20 plus 1
- Muzzle: Flash Hider
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Hand: Right
- Metal Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- OAL: 37.75"
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Stock Description: Adj Magpul MOE SL
- Stock Finish Group: Brown
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Trigger: Standard
- Twist: 1:10"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Barrel Description: Chrome Moly Vanadium Chrome-Lined
- Barrel Length: 16"
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Flat Dark Earth|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||16926|
|TYPE||Semi Auto Rifles|