Barrett Firearms FDE M107A1 50 BMG 29" Barrel 10+1 M107 107 14559
What happens when you combine over 35 years of research and development with feedback from the most demanding military end users? You get the M107A1. While it may share the same iconic look and legendary reliability of legacy Barrett firearms, that is where the similarities end.
Utilizing state of the art design, manufacturing, and materials, every component of the rifle has been engineered to be lighter and stronger than its predecessors. In addition to a 4-pound weight reduction, the M107A1 is optimized for use with a sound suppressor, providing a much-needed signature reduction capability to the warfighter. Lighter, stronger, more accurate, and more capable; the M107A1 has truly been engineered for action.
- Thermal Cheek Guard
- Back Up Iron Sights
- Nickel Teflon Coating on Bolt Assembly for Reduced Maintanence
- Anti-Corrosive Coatings
- Lightweight Aluminum Upper Receiver with Integral 23" 27 MOA M1913 Optics Rail
- 20" Barrel with Fully Chrome-Lined Chamber and Bore
- Suppressor-Ready Bolt Carrier and Buffer Assemblies
- Cylindrical Muzzle Brake Carrier and Buffer Assemblies
- Lightweight Quick Detach Adjustable Bipod
- 10-Round Steel Magazine with Catridge Witness Indicators
- Modular Rear Hand Grip Mounted on M1913 Rail Accepts Lightweight Monopod
- Sorbothane Recoil Pad
- Front and Rear Slign Loops
- Semi-Automatic Recoil Operated
- Accepts Side Accessory Rails
- Comes with Pelican Case
- Caliber: 50 BMG
- Operation: Recoil Operated, Semi-Automatic
- Barrel Length: 29"
- Twist: 1:15
- Overall Length: 57"
- Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 10