Want to own the most powerful production revolver in the world? Here's your chance! We have the Smith & Wesson 500 with 4" barrel with muzzle compensator. This revolver is a handful and packs plenty of punch for you recoil junkies. Add this to your backpack for the next trip to Alaska, and be prepared fot any pesky grizzlys.
In 2003 the gunsmiths and engineers at Smith & Wesson wanted to deliver maximum power for serious handgun hunters. The power they sought required an entirely new frame, the massive "X-Frame™," and was the basis for the new Model S&W500™, the most powerful production revolver in the world. This ushered in the era of the "big gun" and was only the beginning. For ultimate power and velocity there's nothing even close to an X-Frame model handgun.
• Most powerful production revolver in the world today
• Massive .500 S&W Magnum cartridge 2600 ft/lb. muzzle energy
• A hunting handgun for any game animal walking
• Recoil tamed with effective muzzle compensator
• Internal Lock
• Ultimate defensive carry and dangerous game backup handgun
• Easily removeable muzzle compensator for different recoil reduction effects and to accomodate different types of ammunition
• Comes with 2 compensators; 1 for lead bullet and 1 for jacketed bullet ammunition
• Muzzle energy capability in excess of 2000 ft/lb. in a 56 oz. package
Model: Model S&W500™ 4"
Caliber: 500 S&W Magnum
Barrel Length: 4" / 10.2 cm
Overall Length: 10.3"
Front Sight: Red Ramp
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Action: Single/Double Action
Weight: 55.6 oz / 1,576.2g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Frame Finish: Satin Stainless
Purpose: Enthusiast, Hunting, State Compliance