Model Number: 6914 | Caliber: 223 Rem
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Finish:||Matte Black|
|Barrel Length:||18.00″||Overall Length:||36.75″|
|Sights:||None-Bases Supplied||Weight:||6.00 lbs.|
|Length of Pull:||12.50″||Suggested Retail:||$449.00|
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Power Bedding® is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Hammer-Forged Barrel, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger® rotary magazines.
- Also features a drilled and tapped receiver for mounting the included scope bases, sling swivel studs.